Thursday 8 August 2013

Games Workshop did it again.. New Centurion Space Marines

Howdy,
Just stumbled across these images. Now, I havn't touched a Space Marine in ages, but would these "Centurion Space Marines" make me change my mind?

Games Workshop, Centurions, Space Marines, New, WTF, ugly,
Giant Canaries to the rescue!

Hell no! Considering the amazing sculpts being produced by so many small, and now not so small comapnies out there, these "Centurions" leave me wondering what the GW-guys are up to? They must receive sculpts from wanna-be-employees that could blow these goofy marines away.

Anyways, just a quick rant after 13 hours in a hot office - pay me no attention.

All the best,
Kasper

1 comment:

  1. $78USD for three, apparently. I never thought the terminator boxed set would seem reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails