Tuesday 1 September 2009

More Dinosaurs....

Alright I admit it - this is getting silly but we (my son and I) found some more small scale dinosaurs and I painted yet another one of them... Enjoy, and if anyone knows of a good ruleset for dinosaurs in roughly 10mm scale, please let me know so they might see some action :-).
For this I was very much in doubt as to how the huge eyes should be painted - I opted to ignore most of the space and paint a fake eye on the surface. Worked alright but it does look a wee bit like the small cartoon dog "Droopy" - but judge for yourself.
The before shot (and this might actually be a chameleon and not a dino):

And after the beauty treatment - spot the treeclimbing beast:



And the next two in line for a repaint:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also find this interesting:

Related Posts with Thumbnails